Why I Don't

Thrift Schooling
0
Over the next few months I plan to humor you with a little series entitled, WHY I DON'T. There are several things that our family has chosen not to do that may seem to be a tad against the grain. Everyone has there own things. For some, it may be personal or religious conviction. For others it may simply be personal preference. Whatever the reason or motive, mostly all of the items that will be addressed are things that I used to integrate into my daily life but have actively chosen to avoid, at least for the time being.....

First in the series..... 

~WHY I DON'T: Have a Microwave in my kitchen

Stay tuned to find out why!!!!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !