National Zoo {Field Trip}

Thrift Schooling
0
A few weeks ago our family visited the National Zoo in Washington DC. It was a blast. We didn't get to see mama or baby panda since they were tucked away so she could do her nursing thing though. But, we did see daddy panda, quite intriguing!

I was also fortunate enough to see this chipper little fellow.
 For some reason he wouldn't smile for the camera. 



 Here is another one of my faves, something tells me he couldn't smile if he wanted too.  


Now here's a guy who wouldn't stop showing off for the camera. Think I got his best side?


And of course, Mr. Lion, I'm sure he's enjoying some peace and quiet right about now! When we were there it seemed like every child that walked by him had to growl at the top of their lungs, mine included!



Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !