1) YOUTUBE PLAYLISTS: Creating playlists to coincide with the subjects we are learning about helps tremendously. We used to simply sit in front of the computer and search for videos on topics that we are learning about but this can get out of hand... and fast. Condensing each topic to a playlist helps prevent unnecessary screen time and honestly, as a parent it is ideal to be able to screen the videos before allowing little eyes to see them! We currently have a playlist with songs teaching the continents, oceans, states and solar system. My kids love it and the repetition helps them to memorize important facts in a fun and engaging manner!
2) ABCYA.COM: If you are looking for a FREE online educational resource this site has quality online games for elementary aged children in K- 5. All three of my children enjoy the games appropriate for their age! The games are fun but educational as well!
3) DLTK: I stumbled across this resource site when I taught preschool several years ago. Great for printing out extra worksheets for little ones to keep them busy. Great craft ideas, fingerplays and so much more!
4) PINTEREST: This one is a no-brainer, really. The visual collection of homeschool friendly crafts, recipes, lessons, teaching methods, inspiration and resource ideas are all right there at your fingertips, need I say more?
5) HOMESCHOOLSHARE.COM: We used this site recently to download a FREE maple syrup lapbook . They seem to provide great quality materials that are a perfect fit for our schooling style!