Collage.com Photo Books {Review}

Thrift Schooling
0

If you are looking for the perfect Christmas gift this year, why not create your own? Collage.com allows you to upload your photos with a simple one-click process that is easier than any other photo book creator site that I've seen thus far! The biggest headache for creating photo gifts usually is uploading the perfect photos! 

Collage.com allows you to simply drag and drop your photos from your computer with a simple click. The easy-to-use uploading system allows you to not only pick pictures from your hard drive but there is a button that you can click that allows you to upload images from your Facebook, Flicker or Instagram accounts! 

And, the feature that surprised me the most was the button that allows you to pick images from the Internet! There is a daily limit as to how many images you can download using this feature but I loved it, and used it!

I ordered two photo books. A 20 page 11.5" x 8" hardcover and a 20 page 8" x 6" paperback. I was impressed with the quality of both.



The hardcover book I made into a homeschool yearbook to document our field trips and the highlights of our year! My children loved getting the book in the mail and sharing their adventures with guests when they visit our home!

 As soon as I was finished with the book I received a link to share the book online. I was thrilled that I was able to share our yearbook with family members that live far away!

The softcover book is the one that I used images from the Internet. My oldest child adores cats, so I found cute and entertaining cat photos using the search feature on the site and created a cat book for my son, (it's a stocking stuffer so please don't let the cat  out the bag on this one!)


Anyways, what make Collage.com stand out from the rest is their, well, collages. You can choose a design or create your own to insert your images. For example, for a wedding album you can have all your images in collage form in the shape of a wedding cake. For a homeschool yearbook they can be in the shape of a house. For a sporting team memory book create your collage in the shape of a soccer ball! The sky is the limit with your creativity making these books!

Just in time for the holidays, Collage.com is offering you 51% off a 20 page 11.5" x 8" hardcover book, just follow this link.


Disclaimer: Thank you to Collage.com and US Family Guide for providing the free products mentioned in this post for the purpose of the review. All opinions stated here are my own.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !