Sell Your Goods Online

Thrift Schooling
0
So, I just wanted to let you in on a little secret. Have you ever wondered if there was a place that you could sell your goods online for the homeschool, homesteading, homespun market? 

Well, soon and VERY soon I will be sharing with you that place. Don't get me wrong, I love Etsy. I use Ebay. But sometimes, it's the community that you are after. The people that will fall in love with your product as much as you do! 

So if I seem distant, it's because I am. Aside from teaching the Nina, the Pinta and the Santa Maria this week and getting up early to witness the blood moon (thanks for nothing, clouds,) I am presently working on setting up shop on this new site where I will be selling my husband's blacksmithing items, maple syrup and homemade creations from my kids! So if you think I'm quiet, that's why! 

Looking forward to sharing this NEW site with you! And, soon!

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !