A Star For Jesus {Review}

Thrift Schooling
0

A Star for Jesus by Crystal Bowman is the perfect board book to place in little hands this Christmas. This cute book is die cut to show off the fun star shape. This simple, to the point, board book shares the Christmas story with the focus of God's special star created to point to the savior, Jesus. The illustrations are intriguing for little eyes and the story is written in a catchy rhyming text. 

I remember when my kids were little, some of my favorite gifts they received were children's Christmas books! I still have a small collection that I set aside for December of each year. Then, in the beginning of December, I set a basket of Christmas books by the fireplace and allow the children to pick out a different book to be read to them each day leading up to Christmas! I've even seen on Pinterest where people would wrap up twenty-five different books and the kids could pick a new one to open each day, (one of these years, I might try that idea!)

If you are looking for a gift this Christmas season, this is perfect fit for young readers!

Disclaimer: Thank you to Book Look for providing this book in exchange for this review. All opinions stated here are my own.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !