Cute Stocking Stuffer Idea! (A Label Daddy Review)

Thrift Schooling
0

If you are looking for a cute stocking stuffer this year, I found a really fun and practical non-toy idea! Sometimes it's easy to stick with the same old ideas year after year but sometimes I like to break out of the box and try something new.

 I was able to try out Label Daddy's online label making system recently and ordered these really fun Marvel inspired zipper pulls! 

The way it worked was, I signed up for FREE on their website Labeldaddy.com. Then I searched for what type of label I wanted. It took me a while to decide if I wanted stickers for his belongings, (he loves to label HIS books to differentiate between his and his siblings,) or if I wanted tags for his clothes. I finally found customizable zipper pulls and thought that would be PERFECT!
 



 I could choose between different Marvel characters, NFL teams or different unique images. As you can see, I stuck with the Spiderman theme to match his bedroom set! I haven't taken them out of the package yet since they will be a stocking stuffer for him, (shhh, don't tell him!) He's had zipper pulls in the past and I know these are going to not only look cute on his jackets, but they will make it easier to keep tabs in what coat is his!

My overall experience with the website was positive. I felt that it was easy to navigate and there were plenty of options to choose from as far as labels. I liked how there was a preview feature. You could type in the name that you wanted on the label and it would show you what it would look like with the images you have chosen. I liked that you could visually see this before ordering! I would absolutely recommend trying out their labels for a fun and personalized gift option this holiday season!

Disclaimer: Thanks to Label Daddy and US Family Guide, I received the above product in exchange for this review. 
All opinions stated here are my own.





Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !