Retinol Moisturizer {Review}

Thrift Schooling
0
As I have mentioned before, dry skin is just one of those unmentionable discomforts of the season, at least where I live anyways! I know I'm not the only one. And fortunately InstaNatural has provided a cream that can be incorporated into my daily routine. The Retinol Moisturizer is different than the other products I've reviewed from this company. Before, I shared about serums and gels but this is a cream that can be applied in addition to any serums or gels. This cream can be applied after serums and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized. Like other InstaNatural products, this moisturizer is filled with natural ingredients. This winter if you are out skiing, snowboarding, ice skating or simply sledding with the kids, be sure to grab Retinol Moistuizer to keep your skin feeling fresh!

Disclaimer: Brought to You by Brandbacker. All opinions stated are my own.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !