2014 Homeschool Blog Award Winner

Thrift Schooling
1
Thanks so much to everyone who voted for me in 
The Homeschool Blog Awards because 

Thrift Schooling Won

That's right,

 I won in the Best Thrifty Homeschool Blog category!

The Homeschool Post
There were 20 categories and I'm excited to check out the other winning blogs and see what they are about. One blog that I follow won as well, finchnwren. I love when their posts come to my inbox, a fun blog to follow! If you are looking for some NEW blogs to follow, NOW is the time, head over to the winner's page and get to following!

Thanks again for supporting Thrift Schooling!



Post a Comment

1Comments

  1. Congratulations again, Heather! And thank you for your mention and your kind words! :)

    ReplyDelete
Post a Comment

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !