Precious Moments: God Watches Over Me (Review)

Thrift Schooling
0

This sweet little Precious Moments book is filled with poems and Scriptures for young readers. Precious Moments: God Watches Over Me is a board book with a thick soft cover. 

At first glance I thought this would make a great gift for my infant nephew but once I looked through it I realized it is geared more towards pre-school aged children. Some of the poem topics include going to school, swimming and pets. All of these topics relate more to pre-school or young school aged children. The pictures also are geared more towards young girls so instead of giving this to my nephew this was a perfect gift for my pre-school aged daughter! She loves it!

Each page includes a sweet, short, poem with a Scripture at the bottom of the page. Then, of course are adorable Precious Moments images that coincide with each poem. One near the verse and then the opposite page is a full color picture that is eye-catching for young readers!  

The book begins by sharing that God will never leave you or forsake you. It continues on with different prayers for activities that your child may encounter throughout their day. It then ends with a kid's version of the Lord's prayer. I would highly recommend this book as a gift for any pre-school young girl!

Disclaimer: This book was provided by the Book Look Bloggers program. All opinions stated here are my own.






Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !