The Beginner's Bible: A Christmas Celebration Sticker Book {Review}

Thrift Schooling
0

My kids have always been a fan of activity books. Even my older ones still enjoy the silly tic-tac-toe games and connect the dot puzzles found on the placemats at family-friendly restaurants. When they were younger, if I wasn't sure that the restaurant would provide crayons and activities for the little ones, I would stock up on sticker and coloring books. It certainly made the wait for the food a little more tolerable! 

One of my favorite sticker and activity books out there is, The Beginner's Bible Series. My kids have enjoyed the Easter one and now we have received The Beginner's Bible: A Christmas Celebration. This book is clearly geared towards pre-school age with activities suited for that age range. I was hoping to use this as a stocking stuffer this past year but received it after the fact. Looking at the content, filled with over 50 reusable stickers, mazes and fun facts, I am confident that it will be perfect for my daughter. She is slightly past preschool age but will still enjoy the activities and will have fun trying to read the simple words and sentences. 

Disclaimer: Thanks to the Book Look Blogging Program for providing this book in exchange for this review. All opinions stated here are my own. 

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !